7-Eleven Run 800
August 26,2012 - Sunday
Aseana City, Paranaque (Near Mall of Asia)
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Any age of any nationality
- Below 18 years of age on race date (August 26) must be accompanied by a parent. They will receive race kits with parent's consent form to be signed by legal guardian or parent. Race Kits will not be released without a signed consent form
WAVE STARTS AND COURSE MAP
- Top 3 of each category will receive cash prizes (mixed top 3 males and top 3 females).
- Top 3 Filipino males and females of the 21k half marathon will also win a slot in the Macau International Marathon in December 2012, which includes airfare and accomodations.
- Top 3 of all age groups across all categories will be awarded a medal. Age categories will be announced after registration period.
(2)Race Bib with Built-in Timing chip,
(3)Stubs for Drink, Bag, and Finisher's Shirt (on the Race Bib)
**Singlet size availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. No replacement for lost or change size accepted.
- Claim Race Kits at the same store where they paid. Claim date is indicated on the receipt.
- Receipts must be presented in claiming the Race Kits or bring a valid ID with picture.
- No claiming of Race Kits at the venue.
Color and design is by race category
Sizes are available but subject to availability
FINISHER's KIT: (1)Finisher's shirt in a (2)Bag (3)Drinks
**Surrender Stubs on Race Bib to claim
- No ON-SITE Registration. Registration is solely online thru www.run711.com
- Registration is only completed upon payment of Reg Fee within 24 hours.
- To pay the Reg Fee, take note of the 7-Connect number shown after online registration and pay at any 7-Eleven store. Receipt looks like below:
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Once reg fees are paid, changes in the registration shall not be accepted. Downgrade or upgrade of category is not permitted.