2014 Run United 1 will be held on March 16, 2014 with 500m, 5k, 10k, and 21k race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the SM Mall of Asia.
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
You may purchase the prepaid cards at the following stores: from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting February 8, 2014.
Online registration will start January 31, 2014 at www.runrio.com
- Riovana Store BGC
- 28th Street corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Riovana Store Katipunan
- 3rd Floor Regis Building, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (across Ateneo, and beside KFC)
- SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
For online registrants: singlet will be provided during the race kit collection, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
For in-store registrants: singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting.
ACTIVE HEALTH VENTILATION BAG & SUN VISOR
21KM FINISHERS SHIRT
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
THE REWARDS OF A WINNING RUN
Alongside the prestige that comes with one of the country’s premier races, 2014Run United Series offers the chance to win great prizes.
*All winners will also receive a winner’s trophy and giftpacks.
*5Km will be offered only in Run United 1, 32Km Category will be offered only in Run United 3 & 42Km in Run United Philippine Marathon.
Each of the 2014 Run United Medal Series Finisher’s medal is a unique medal by itself and at the same time is a unique part of a 3-piece united medal from the Run United Series legs. Register and finish the 21km/21km/21km or 21km/32km/42km of legs 1/2/3 respectively and form the united medal which is the 2014 unique Run United/RunRio Trilogy Series United Medal!
Each leg 1 – 21km, leg 2 – 21km and 32km and leg 3 – 21km and 42km finishers will get to receive a 3 inch-radius united medal like this:
If a runner finishes all three legs in the category 21km/ 21km/ 21km or 21km/ 32km/ 42km, he/she will be able to form this united medal.
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 9, 2014.
- Runners who buy prepaid cards at our stores will receive their singlet upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kit (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates.
o March 13- 14 Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
o March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A Valid ID must be presented at Race Kit Claiming. Those claiming race kits for others must bring authorization letters.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites :www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
For Online and In-Store Registration Inquiries:
Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.