Friday, January 5, 2018

On Losses, Bouncing Back, and Moving Forward

It's good to be back!

It's been a while since I last wrote something. I have been busy with lots of things happening my life: career, social life, and other things but the sad part is, it's not with running.

For the past 3 years, I focused more on my work, putting most of my time and effort into it. I've even sacrificed my personal time, neglecting my health and wellness in the process, and giving more than what I should have, but there's something that happened and it made me realize I am committing a big mistake.

Three years ago, I almost lost my marriage of almost 12 years. It was my turning point, a painful blow to the head that shook my entire life and crumbled me into tiny little pieces. Gladly we were able to surpass that because we committed that we will pick all those tiny little pieces and build everything up again.

Last year was indeed my breaking point. I finally managed to leave my career to give way for myself, for my sanity, for my own sake...



2017 was the year of losses for me:

  • I lost my dream job/career
  • I lost my financial strength significantly that we need to move in with our parents in the province just to survive
  • I lost my self-confidence
  • I lost so-called friends whom I loved dearly
  • I lost faith in those so-called leaders who persecuted me instead of protecting me
  • I lost my self-esteem. It dropped like a glass on a concrete floor and
  • I was made to believe I was no good for anything...

God is so good that despite my losses, before the year ended I gained a new job, more time with my family and also, with myself.




So for 2018, the plan is to execute the personal goals that I stalled way back:

  • Go back to Insulin Therapy (I stopped because of financial issues)
  • Start reviewing for the Psychometrician Board Exams (long overdue!!!)
  • Take the Psychometrician Board Exams (about time!)
  • Enroll in a class (Masters or Training)
  • Go back to running or biking
  • Go back to writing blogs
  • Get a dog 
  • Love myself more
My picture sums up what I would like to say to 2017. I’m so glad you’re over. 
Sorry, you didn’t totally break me. Don’t you ever come back again!

While I was not blogging here, I've been busy working from home, doing Vlogs, singing duets on Smule, writing about Weddings, studying Cryptocurrency, learning about Ketogenic Diet, preparing to review for the Board Exams and mastering the craft of harnessing the healing powers of Essential Oils Therapy (Wow! I know :P). Since I commit to writing more, expect that I'll be sharing the interesting things soon!

Hope you like my blog's new style. I opt to be minimalist and subtle this time. I also changed the Blog's title so I could write stuff outside of running and still be appropriate. I know some widgets and HTML/Javascripts are not working. I'm still cleaning up the codes and it'll take a while. Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve it.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Sweet Day! ^_^


2 comments:

BP said...

Good to see you back.

Mr Stan said...

Buy Anabolic steroids,Raw steroids powder,HGH - Email: stanleyashleyvendors@gmail.com | Call/Text: +1 (816) 919-1451
We are a company that is dedicated to bringing you the finest products with the best customer service in the industry and doing it happily. Our commitment to our customers is what keeps them coming back and why our business grows stronger every year. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and discreet. We are ready to sell in minim­um and large quantities worldwide. Good prices! Fast delivery

Interested Person should inbox us
Email: stanleyashleyvendors@gmail.com
Call/Text: +1 (816) 919-1451

Humulin R 100 IU/ml Regular (Inulin Human Injection DNA Original Natural )
Testofort (Testosterone Enantate) 250mg
Cypionax 200mg (Testosterone Cypionate)
DecaDurabolin 250mg/10ml
DecaDuabolin 100mg/1ml by Organon
Pregnyl 1500 I.U Chorionic Gonadotrophin 1x1 Ampoul
Pregnyl 5000 I.U 1 ml HCG
Primobolan Depot 100mg (Anabolizan)
Sosetech (Pentazocine)30 mg/ml Injection
Sustanon 250mg
Sustanon M259/10ml
Tetolic (Testosterone Propionate)100mg 2ml
Testonon 250mg/1ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg
Testoviron Depot 250mg /1ml
Winstrol Depot (Stanozol) 50mg/1ml

Oral Steroids
Anabol 5mg Pink Color Tabs 1000 Pills Tub
Anavar 10 mg 30 Pills Bottle
Anavar 5mg 50 Pills Bottle
Androlic 50mg 100 Pills Bottle
Azolol 5mg Winstrol 400 Pills Bottle
Danabol DS 10mg 500 Pills Bottle
StrGlucophage (Metformin) 500mg
Lasix 40mg by Sanofiaventis 100 Pills Pack
Oxandralone Bonavor 2.5mg 50 Pills Strip
Stanozol Winstrol 5mg 200 Pills Bottle

Interested Person should inbox us
Email: stanleyashleyvendors@gmail.com
Call/Text: +1 (816) 919-1451