Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Swish Experience!


A good set of teeth is one of my family's assets. My grandmother and my Aunt are both Dentists who took care of my set of grinders. I never experienced tooth decay when I was a child until I grew up. We always practice good oral hygiene at home thus, a mouthwash is always a part of our daily oral care routine.

I admit, I brush regularly but I seldom gargle on mouthwash. The reason? I hate the stingy or burning sensation it gives. The 30-minute struggle of letting the mouthwash stay inside the mouth is just too much that when I wash it out my eyes are all red from the pain of gargling an alcohol-based product.

Then Unilab, the makers of quality products for the Filipino household gave me an opportunity to try out Swish.

Thinking that a mouthwash can be alcohol-free but still has the same cleaning effectiveness as the leading brand? That's just amazing!

I tried it for almost a month now, gargling it for 30 seconds after brushing gives me a cleaner feel, without the painful sting that alcohol based mouthwash causes.

They come in 4 flavors! Arctic Chill, Peppermint Fresh, Cinnamon and Mangosteen

Swish also comes in a handy Breath Spray that sure will come in handy for those emergency situations where you need instant fresh breath!




What you need to know about Swish Breath Spray:
  • New Swish Breath Spray gives you instant fresh breath in just 10 seconds!
  • It quickly kills germs and bacteria in the mouth to eliminate bad breath caused by eating, drinking and smoking.
  • Very convenient to use anytime and anywhere for a quick breath fix.
  • Absolutely alcohol-free and sugar-free. (Safe for Diabetics)
  • Available in 2 refreshing variants – Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh
  • Simply spray 1 to 2 pumps into your mouth to freshen breath instantly
  • Very economical as each bottle can last up to 100 sprays
  • Suggested Retail Price - Php 105.00
  • Available in supermarkets, drugstores and convenience stores nationwide

It takes for you to try out this product and find out for yourself!

Special thanks to Ms. Rochelle Leonor Del Callar and to Unilab for giving me a chance to try out this product. A new addition to my bathroom and personal hygiene necessities!

No comments: