AIA-Fila Schools Run For School Rooms
July 7, 2012 - Saturday
Bonifacio Global City
Race Distances and Fees
Assembly and Gunstart Times
Assembly time for all categories: 4:00AM
10K - 5:00AM
5K - 5:15AM
3K - 5:30AM
RUN REGISTRATION AND RACE KIT CLAIMING MECHANICS
FOR REGISTRATION THRU SM TICKETS
1) Buy ticket of Athletes In Action-Fila Schools Run For School Rooms (AIA-Fila SRSR) advocacy run at SM TICKETS – CINEMA COUNTERS anywhere in Luzon, except in SM malls without cinemas like SM Makati (Ayala), SM Harrison, SM Cubao, and SM Quiapo.
2) After ticket payment, payee will receive SM-issued ticket as proof of payment and SM control number-coded AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form. Payee must attach/staple SM-issued proof of payment ticket to the Race Kit Claim Stub. NO SM-ISSUED PROOF OF PAYMENT TICKET ATTACHED TO THE RACE KIT CLAIM STUB, NO RACE KIT RELEASE.
3) Participant to completely fill out AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and keep Participant’s Copy portion of the Registration Form. As Fila’s goodwill, payee may avail additional 10% discount on Fila Running Shoes and Skele-Toes, which are already on sale at 50% OFF, upon presentation of AIA-Fila SRSR Participant’s Copy at Fila stores.
4) Participant to bring the accomplished AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and Race Kit Claim Stub with SM-issued proof of payment ticket to any of the following FILA stores:
SM Mall of Asia (02.901.1611)
SM Mega Mall (02.638.8016)
Trinoma Mall (02.919.0709)
Festival Mall (02.842.9811)
Glorietta Mall (02.812.1099)
Robinson's Galleria (02.695.3148)
Robinson's Ermita (02.521.8393)
Market Market (02.889.6378)
5) Upon turnover of accomplished AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and Race Kit Claim Stub with SM-issued proof of payment ticket to FILA personnel, participant will receive AIA-Fila SRSR race kit. Exchange of singlet for appropriate size is accepted at the same Fila store within seven days or until July 4 provided the singlet remains new and unworn.
6) No registration at FILA stores. Participating FILA stores are for submission of accomplished Registration Form and claiming of Race Kit only.
7) Race Kits may be claimed at participating Fila stores from June 25 to July 4 only.
For any inquiries, call Huper International (02.661.6489) and/or GWorld (02.215.0512 / 719.0184), email AthletesInAction@huperinternational.com, or visit
Athletes In Action run for school kids of Iligan
To raise funds for the rehabilitation of schools in Iligan City that were destroyed by Typhoon Sendong, an international humanitarian-sports organization is holding a running event on July 7.
Titled “Schools Run for School Rooms” (SRSR), the run led by Athletes in Action (AIA) will be participated in by student runners from major universities in Metro Manila, groups from government agencies, private corporations and churches, as well as running enthusiasts.
The run will be held at the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. Assembly of participants is at 4 a.m., as gun start is at 5 a.m.
Proceeds of the event will be used by the AIA to rehabilitate classrooms in Iligan City. Iligan City is among the worst-hit places in northeastern Mindanao by Typhoon Sendong in December 2011.
“There has always been a lack of classrooms all over the country, and this situation worsened after Typhoon Sendong,”said Jose Andes, National Director of AIA Philippines. “Through the help of our partners, we hope to build more classrooms, especially in Iligan City.”
“A classroom is the best place to nurture our future leaders, the next generation of God-loving and nationalist Filipinos,” Andes said.
AIA is also partnering with the GMA Kapuso Foundation and iCare Foundation for this project. The GMA Kapuso Foundation will facilitate the rehabilitation of the classrooms.
SRSR is co-presented by leading sporstwear brand Fila. Other sponsors include Sony, Gardenia, Cherifer, Oracare, Pocari, Treelizer, and Air Conserve.
SRSR media partners include GMA Network, BusinessWorld, and Philippine Daily Inquirer.
Tickets are available at SM Tickets ( https://www.smtickets.com/event/view/776)
SRSR is organized by events management specialist, Huper International. For more details, call (02) 661-6049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.